All important information about the company’s financial development can be found in the Investor Relations section.
Key figures Audi Group
„The significant increase in the operating profit and the operating return on sales in the first half of 2022 shows that we have mastered the turbulence well and systematically seized the opportunities at the same time.“
― Jürgen Rittersberger, Member of the Board of Management for Finance and Legal Affairs of AUDI AG.
What Audi stands for
- We are the progressive premium brand in the Volkswagen Group and delight our customers with sustainable premium mobility.
- We focus on qualitative growth worldwide– also in terms of new business models.
- We profit from effects of scale through synergies in the Volkswagen Group.
- We make electric mobility profitable and are committed to a premium margin of 9 to 11 percent.
- We use a management model with a clearly defined target system based on economic and ESG7) criteria.
- We stand up for our values. High standards of integrity, diversity and social responsibility serve as the foundation of our activities.
- The Audi Team is passionate about the brand and about delighting our customers.